What is ePetHealth?
ePetHealth is a free service offered by Austin Veterinary Center. This service provides online medical records access for pet owners that are enrolled. All information on the site is secure and only you can see information about your pet.
Experience the Benefits:
- Ability to manage pets' health schedules, view upcoming appointments, or follow up on healthcare recommendations.
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for boarding, traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Email alert reminders can be setup for product or medication doses. eAlerts helps you manage the number of doses remaining and the days between doses.
- Request appointments, make boarding reservations, refill medications, or ask general questions. eClinic is available 24/7, which makes communication with your clinic convenient and easy.
- Now you can also read Pet Health Articles, view Pet Health Videos, read Breed Information and view an Interactive Animal.
You can use your ePetRecords Serial # or just use your email to take advantage of this on-line feature. If we have your email address in our system, click here to login. If we do not have your email address in our system, please contact us so we can get your email address in our system.